Friday, June 8 and Saturday, June 9, Brunswick High School will once again play host to the very important Relay for Life which helps raise tens of thousands of dollars for the American Cancer Society.
Due to the recent tragedies, extra help is needed making this event a success. If you are able to assist, please report to the registration tent at 3:30PM and volunteer to assist. Look for other band members if you need assistance.
Other Relay Information
Jazz Band Information
- 3:00PM – Band Room Opens
- 3:15PM – Equipment moving begins
- 3:45PM – In uniform and warming up
- 4:15PM – Performance for the Cancer Survivors in West Cafeteria
- 5:40PM – Performance Ends
Community Band Information
- 6:00PM – Community Band Brass Quintet performs National Anthem in the Stadium
- 8:30PM – Band Room Opens for Community Band Members
- 9:15PM – Community Band Members are warmed up and in their seats on the stadium field
- 9:30PM – Community Band performs for the Luminary Ceremony
- 10:00PM – Event Concludes