When: Monday, August 6, 2012 – beginning immediately after rehearsal
What: Band, Section and Individual Photos
Who: All Members of the 2012 Marching Blue Devils
Please remember to bring your picture order form and payment. These forms were distributed at rehearsal on Friday, August 3.
Description: Woodard Photographic will be here to take our official 2012 Marching Blue Devils photos on Monday, August 6 following rehearsal. This will be the official photograph used for the programs. This also your only chance to buy individual and section pictures of the Marching Blue Devils.
Details: Immediately after rehearsal, the members of the Marching Blue Devils will begin changing into their uniforms. The students will have approximately 20 minutes to eat a bag lunch that they should bring on their own. The full band picture will be taken precisely at 2PM in the high school stadium. Section pictures will follow immediately after the group picture. Those who wish individual pictures will have those taken after the section photos. Woodard is sending multiple photographers to assist us in getting this done quickly, but we cannot guarantee an exact dismissal time.
1:00 PM – Rehearsal concludes
1:00-1:20 PM – Students may eat a bagged lunch. (This is the responsibility of the individual.)
1:20-1:50 PM – Change into uniforms
2:00 PM – Full Band Photograph is taken
2:10 PM – Section Photographs are taken
2:30 PM – Group Pictures begin/Students begin to change out of their uniforms and are dismissed.
3:15 PM – Approximate end of individual photographs. All students change/dismiss.
Students Must Have:
- Completed Woodard Envelope and Payment (if ordering photos)
- Winds, Percussion, Drum Majors:
- Black Dinkle Marching Shoes
- Black socks
- Member shirt
- Color Guard
- Starlight Dance Shoe
- DRILL REVISION - The marching band drill which members received last week for Movement 1 has been revised to show a rewrite to the music with corrected counts and instructions. This drill has been uploaded and can be downloaded from Charms by each individual student.
- DONATIONS – Thank you all for the generous donations which have been received for the Marching Blue Devils. We are still in need of the following items:
- Instant Ice Packs
- Poker Chips (these are very important and are used by the students each day to mark their drill spots as we learn drill.
- COMMUNICATIONS – The Brunswick City Schools email server has been down since Friday due to a power failure, and it is not known for sure when it will be working again. Mr. Wardeska’s voice mail box is also not functioning. Therefore, if you have a message to send, please do it through a PRIVATE message on the Facebook page, or by using the reliable old system of sending a note in to Mr. Wardeska on a piece of paper. We will let you know when technology is up and running, again.